So I’ve just downloaded iTunes for Windows and it’s lovely. Straight away, here’s three things it’s got over Windows Media player:
- Music sharing with your local network.
- Quick browsing – play an individual album in your library with one click.
- Automatic volume equalisation.
But two things it’s missing:
- Mini-player mode – control from the taskbar
- Songwriter style plugin – FTP now listening info (available on Mac)
The now listening info is something I’m particularly after, because I like that kind of geekiness on my blog. Anyone know if such functionality is available for iTunes/Win yet?